There are some great sci-fi/fantasy bloggers out there, fans who are devoting a lot of time and energy into supporting authors and their readers. Variety is the spice of life, as they say, and with the menagerie of unique and very different individuals out there contributing, it produces a whole that is better than its parts.
Last week, Unbound Worlds posted the First 50 Pages of Star Wars: Scourge by Jeff Grubb. Elio Garcia, Jr. posted Talking Game of Thrones: Love and Marriage in the Seven Kingdoms! Matt Staggs discussed Weird Wednesday: UFOS and What We Know. And I posted a fan interview with Terry Brooks: April Post!
Here are some of the blogging highlights I found outside of Unbound Worlds week ending 4/21/12:
- Unfinished Cover: A Memory of Light by Darrell K. Sweet, posted by A Dribble of Ink
- Comment: Fantasy Anthology Unfettered, posted by A Fantasy Reader
- Review: Tricked by Kevin Hearne, posted by Fantasy Book Critic
- Review: Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi, read by Fantasy Literature
- Review: Bitter Seeds by Ian Tregillis, read by Graeme’s Fantasy Book Review
- Interview: Ursula Vernon, posted by Grasping For the Wind
- Comment: Cold Days by Jim Butcher, posted by The Mad Hatter’s Bookshelf
- Book Trailer: Red Country by Joe Abercrombie, posted by Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist
- Review: Vampire Empire by Clay & Susan Griffith, read by Sci-Fi Chick
- UK Cover: Great North Road by Peter F. Hamilton, posted by Wertzone
I highly recommend all Unbound Worlds readers to visit these fine examples of sci-fi / fantasy blog work! Get involved, post your thoughts, and enjoy what else is out there!
And feel free to talk about it or anything else on our Forum here!
Till next week…