If you share your life with dogs or cats then you might want to take a trip to Petco. The pet retailer has revealed a full line of Star Wars pet toys, costumes, collars, leashes and more, and with Halloween just around the corner, you’ve got a great excuse to show your animals the ways of the Force… whether they like it or not!
I saw plenty of things I know I’m going to get: A Boba Fett costume for my dog, Pixie, a Darth Vader collar for my moody, scratchy, bitey cat Grendel, and a Yoda bed for my lazy old man cat Spider.
There are a few things I’d love to have that they don’t make, though. How about these, Petco?
1) AT-AT cat house: We’ll call it the CAT-CAT.
2) Sarlacc Pit litter box: There are days when I swear I think I can hear anguished souls screaming from within our cats’ litter box.
3) Glowing lightsaber with Rawhide handle: so I can watch my dog practice her lightsaber combat forms.
4) Mailman in Carbonite: I think my dog would appreciate this.
5) Mos Eisley Cantina food bowls: I’ll pay $5 more if there’s a microchip that plays the cantina theme while the pets are eating.
6) Jar Jar Binks chew toy: Meesa watcha you get chewed ta bits, Jar Jar!
7) Count Dooku doggy doo doo poop scooper: Really? They didn’t make that one?
8) Obi Wan Kenobi Guide to Dog Training: You don’t need to chew. That is not the slipper you are looking for.
9 ) ‘Han Solo’s Own’ Cat Spice (Nip): Because if it’s good enough to smuggle for Jabba, it’s good enough for my Jabba-like cats.
10) Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru Dog Jerky: Yeah, I know. I’m going to the special bad place after I die.
BONUS: What about some dress-ups for my Bearded Dragon, Petco? Look what you made me do!